Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazing ice isle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet
Power Level: Average Outcast
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

Blazing ice isle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm

*Domon rises, his reitsu pouring out. It was at least at the level of a captain at this point, and felt familiar. He steps toward Soren with a frown* "Vengence? Why would I want to have vengence on him? He saved me. He saved us all... you included. You saw the darkest moment of my life. But that was just before the shining brillance that overtook me. My father led me back from the dark into the light."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet
Power Level: Vice Captain Level Shinigami
Position: Head Captain
Squad: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:10 pm

*Soren feels his retisu and ignores it and mumers to himself and looks down at at Domon* Calm yourself he killed your mother in cold blood and you forgive him...you've changed Domon...for the worse your nothing more then a weakling now. *Soren just walks off calmly
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrevolution.heavenforum.com
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 pm

*Domon stands there, a small smile on his face* "And you've tried to change... not too successful it seems. Calling himself a betrayed knight still implies his position as a knight... he is still a good guy it seems." *Domon goes back to the throne room afterwards, and stares at it, a tingling in the back of his head* "A throne... might as well be mine." *He smiles, hunger in his voice, while inside his head a voice was screaming, pleading for him not to fall into the addiction again. The voice pulls itself back up to the surface, and Domon returns to normal.* "Not again..."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:49 pm

*Soren looks back at him as he said he was still a knight a scoffed* I am a knight but that has no meaning if you are betrayed by the very people you wished to protect I can't go back to them no matter what I won't allow myself...I hate them and I see you have regained your sensability oh well won't help you any.
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:51 am

"Actually... you will." *Domon vanishes for a brief moment, and one of the suits of armor begins to approach you, rather menacingly. Several others begin to move, exhuming a white mist as they move. The first charges you, swinging his heavy blade at your shoulder as the others begin to move. A laugh can be heard throughout the room.*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:30 am

*soren smiles and draws out his zanpaktou and stopped the ice shot watched as the other came behind him and sliced through the ice blade and thrusted hjis zanpaktou into the other pulled down ripping him open* YOur taking me too lightly.
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 am

"Am I?" *As you slash through them your blade is coated in ice, which travels up your arm. Through the torn armor you can see a being of ice repairing itself and slowly swinging its blade again. More knights begin removing themselves from the wall, and moving toward you* "Welcome to Castle Oblvion." *An evil chuckle can be heard*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:36 pm

*Soren smiles calmly and sighs raising his retisu shattering the ice and his sword seems to shatter away into one thousand shards and swirl around him ripping into your ice fortress and he holds out his hand and releases a wave of black fire the everlasting fire spreading and burning your fortress to the ground* Yeah you are and about your fortress...how about it being burnt down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazing ice isle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Rp Fields :: Crystal Ocean-
Jump to: