Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazing ice isle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet
Power Level: Vice Captain Level Shinigami
Position: Head Captain
Squad: Squad 1

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

*Soren stood upon the isle's beach the water behind battered by the rentless winds causing the isle to seem unreachable as Soren calmly walk closer to mystic ice mirrors and the beast awaiting inside he need his zanpaktou to reach bankai levels and his own swordsmanship to mature as well as he walked a pack of rabid wolves had surrounded him and growling from their starved stomach looking for a rather nice meal soren however laugh at this mere thought and as they had jumped for him pulled out his zanpaktou and stabbed it through the Ice causing a crack in the ice then pulled out his zanpaktou and flash stepped over the impeading wolf and firing a shakuko at the impact point casing the ice behind himto colapse letting the wolves hit their demise in the frozen waters as he calmly moved closer approaching land again.*
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrevolution.heavenforum.com
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet
Power Level: Average Outcast
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:51 pm

*Domon, who had been wandering the islands for some time, swam up to the shore and observed the violence taking place. He sat, silent as one by one the poor creatures, who had just been hoping for a meal, fell dead. He then looked at the man who had just killed them so willingly. He was clearly a Shinigami, and most likely of Vice Captain position by his reitsu. Domon chose to leave, hoping he would not be recoginized, and began to head back out to sea*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:05 pm

*Soren feeling the retisu of the man laughed and turn around looking at him his eyes gleaming with contemptand spiked his retisu up* Oh you Human what seems to bring you all the way out here at this frozen isle...have you come to sight see as well and don't play it as if you don't know I exist I can feel your retisu...so come and tell me.
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 pm

*Domon looks at the man, cursing himself for not masking his reitsu. He should have been more careful, leisurely swim or not. His father would not have made the same mistake. After hesitating for a few moments, he looks up and says "You could have decided not to kill them."*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 pm

*Soren looked at him and sighs knowing full well who this man looked like and not caring whether or not as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath looking at him* Not kill them...and be on the red ice as their meal haha your a funny one now tell me should a man bow to a beast or should our voices be absolute?
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:21 pm

*Domon shakes his head after hearing these words, then smiles and looks up at Soren, a small smile on his face* "Neither, both man and beast bow to a higher power. Neither has the right to attempt to impose their power on the other, or to take the life of the other. There may be struggle, but you can simply deter rather than destroy. Men are siimply that: men. To say or think otherwise is simply arrogance."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:33 pm

*Soren smiles and forgets about the petty arguement as he smiles thinking about the reason he hadn't his answer as he turned around and walked forward* I hear that there is a hostage within here a ex-captain I plan on slaughtering that shinigami for the countless murders of his kind and hollows and the Humans think of his punishment as god's whim...or do you plan to stop me?
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 pm

*He stands up, feeling the cool breeze of the ocean's wind flow around his body. It was a calming sensation, and one he enjoyed as frequently as possible. He turns to Soren, tilting his head slightly. "Can you not simply capture this man? it would seem a simple task.... just who are you hunting, Shinigami?" *His eyes narrow as he looks at Soren*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 pm

*Smiles turning forward and sighs looking back at Him laughing to himself hatred washing over him his inner hollow taking control again but only his eyes changed to that of a hollows* Capturing this man won't bring back the innocent lives he stole those lives can never be replaced and you expect him to live without a care happy for what he did because he knew he did it for a purpose...Killing him will avenge their suffering their pain!
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm

*Domon seemed to become highly irritated at this.* "How can you know this? What do you know of death? Of the pain a man has to bear when he takes a life? Believe me, I would not suffer anyone to that. Whatever purpose he had, it was obviously worth him putting himself through great agony. I advise you to attempt to capture the man, and give him a fair trial. I'll ask you again, what is this man's name?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

*Soren grew furious at Domon and rew out his zanpaktou which was pure black and without answering his petty question rushed inside of the temple and into one of the three paths that led to the treasure room, Throne room, or the Ice mirrors which the one he none other took was the center one and actived a trap which frozen the door way with dense ice forcing you to take another*
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:58 pm

*Domon approaches the frozed door, checks it for weakness for a moment and taps on it, enjoying the sound it makes. He then turns right and examines the pathway. He hesitates, then begins to step foward, entering the door.* "Why am I getting involved in this again? I could just leave, and live a normal life... just like he wanted..." *He continues to walk*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:12 pm

*Soren walks down the pathway seeing a man sitting in a room full of mirrors and his rfecltion sitting in all angles as Soren stepped into the room and tilted his head feeling rather angry smiles genltely at the ex captian who still supported his captaian Haroi of squad number 13* So Captain...no ex-Captain Sora Kousen...the man that slaughtered everyone of those shinigami, hollows and humans in that conflict and forced us to change our name...how is it that you come to be such a a murderer hmm before you die before your own sins. *The man looks up and Soren and steadily gets up and smiles drawing out his zanpaktou vanishing and reappearing behind soren sword against his neck and he mutters* Why would a kid play in the hand of a murderer if I may ask...you know your time here is rather irritating me and this cold doesn't seem to help how about dying for me so I can warm up huh? *Soren blurted out with laughter at the man and looked down at his zanpaktou* Yes dying would be best now wouldn't it? *his sword seems to shatter away looking as if he had already been beaten*

*while you headed down a tunnel into a brilliant ice chamber with a throne and the ice sculptures of knight with halbreds over hanging the walk way*
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:20 pm

*Domon enters the room, hearing the voices reverberate off the ice. He looks at the throne.* "A throne... for whom? What man was so arrogant he had this made for himself? Then again... I was once that way, until I changed." *He approaches it and sits down, planning his next move and fully expecting something bad to happen as he watched the carfully articulated knights on the wall* "Knights... vassals sworn to protect a king, so a king must have lived here. A king of what? Men? I suppose we are but fickle creatures, wwho need guidance."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:26 pm

*Sword looks at his zanpaktou falling to piece and drops it smiling mummering* Roar, Kouryuuryouseika... *And the swords shatter flow throughout the room and grabs the shingami's zanpaktou and twist it pulling him close kneeing him in the stomach and looking down at him his array of shards smashing him to the wall holding him in place as soren wipes himself off and even though the shards could be entering him he held him there* I want to know why! *he becomes angrier and shout at him tears hilling in his eyes* Why you aligned yurself with the hollows that killed her and the rest there tell me now before I rip you to shreds!!!
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:32 pm

*Domon rises slowly, looking at the ice surrounding the area. He had decided that he needed to determine what was happening, even if it meant that he was recognized as a threat again.* "Maybe... yes!" *A new shard of ice was held in his hand* "Ok, so that's how this ability works..." *He creates a slight hole in the ice, enough for him to pass through* "I may have only gained one ability from this, but it will help." *he rushes toward the voices*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:40 pm

*Sora looked at Soren and smiled hearing him speak* You I always hated the kousen family and I depise those shinigami stealing everything away from me I want them to feel my pain and so now this were it ends before you kill me...take this over my shoulder you can carry outmy plans for me Soren kururugi...kill them all. *Soren was enraged by this and got the shard off of him and began to laugh taking the so called giftand placing it around his shoulder showing his prowness of killing a ex-captain and holding out his chargin a black fire* I don't fulfill missions to people that take everything away from me and as for your so called "gift" I consider a token of your death! *The ex-captain became enraged and charged at him and soren releasing a beam of retisu and black fire on the shinigami leaving a hole in the wall and the charred husk of the burning skeleton staring down feels Domons spirtual presence* my power is almost....ready.
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 pm

*Domon enters the room, looking dissapointed, then walked over to the charred corpse, reaching down and touching it's face on a peice of burned flesh, shrivled from the sudden heat* "Is your power worth taking the life of another? I can tell you, power is not all it's cracked up to be... it corrupts, and even if it doesn't corrupt you, it becomes an addiction... you need more power until by the end of it, there is nothing left."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:49 pm

*Soren laughes and the shards begin to swirl around him slowly and he look at you with hatred and a sorrowful look at him* YOu have no idea the pain from which he cause me...the pain of losing everything...I hated that man as I am begining to hate all life...nothing will stop me from suceeding...I fight to bring pain who wish to present peace I am the Betrayed Knight Soren Kururugi...or as you know me Soren Kousen.
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:53 pm

*Domon looks at Soren with sadness in his eyes, then looks outside through a window* "I know exactly who you are, Soren. And you know nothing of loss... imagine, losing your life by being forced to awaken in another time, alone. Everyone you knew is dead, and even your memories have been changed. You don't even know who you are.. then you find out, and it's even worse than before. You think you have father issues? You should know my dad. My name is Ishpaleum, and I will protect the peace."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:01 pm

*Soren looks down feeling nothing but rage and anger and sorrow and he clenches his fist and and tears began to stream down his face onto the ice below refusing everything he had heard his reisu rapidly raising those memories haunting him in the back of his head and couldn't stop the next words coming from his mouth* Release your fury and sorrows on the world and engulf them in flames and darkness bankai, Kawarinaku Kouryuuryouseika! *Soren's zanpaktou swirled around him forming black armor of a dragon claws, tail and wings his kinimo turning ankle length spreading from the waist and the armor set on black his retisu making a crater in the ground steam flowing everywhere* Shut up pain his death his nothing to you she was ripped from me our future together ripped apart by human, shinigamis, and hollows ambitions everyone who I hate ripped everything from me I won't stand for it anymore!
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:05 pm

*Domon looks up at Soren, his face as unreadable as stone, and stares at him.* "Listen to yourself... do you sound like a man who is in control of his own fate? Or just another peon allowing his rage to overcome him. If you wish, you can strike me down, I won't stop you. But if you do, there is no turning back, and you will never be able to get the image out of your mind... just like I'm sure you are playing the image of that man's final moments in your head as we speak. Do you think she is proud of you right now?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:57 am

*Soren's retisu forces you to the ground and he begins to walk slowly towards you bent on a rage nothing more mattered to him except revenge for her everyone was lost a "v" appeared in his eye and looked at Domon* I command you live past your greatest regret everyone everything that you did! *He fires the v striaght into your eye making your most sufferable memories seem real again*
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 pm

*Domon watches as the memory passes before his eyes of that horrible, fateful night. He sees himself facing the Shinigami and Vizards as they prepared to kill him, and his smirk as he wondered what kind of powers he would gain from this conflict. As they fell one by one, he sees himself laugh, calling them weaklings without an ounce of worth. He then sees a man enter, that horrible being who would set the tragic tale into even further depths. Shinnok enters, and makes him an offer. He tells him that he can join him, and share in his power, if he will destroy the Soul Society and protect him while he hollowfied New York City. Domon accepts the tainted offer, and sees himself fighting men off with ease as Shinnok finishes. He sees the people of New York change into Shinnok's army, and remembers the feeling of satisfaction he had. He then remembers the terror he felt when he saw another man appear, with a reitsu as sinister as Shinnoks... the last thing he remembers is his father's eyes burning a hole in his soul.*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:25 am

*Soren eyes widen and watches as Domon his in pain and his power drops out steadily and looks at domon seeing him curl up in the back corner and begins to walk out of the room calmly dropping out of his baankai form and sealing his zanpaktou* You will come to me when the time is right...I won't force you but I can help you get revenge on your father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blazing ice isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle   Blazing ice isle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazing ice isle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Rp Fields :: Crystal Ocean-
Jump to: