Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing/Training (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet
Power Level: Average Outcast
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:12 pm

*Domon moves through the air, twisting his body by using the gust to push himself upward, firing the Cero at such an angle as to create a smokescreen and to push himself out of the way. As he lands, his reitsu seems to change*
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet
Power Level: Student

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Shin jumps out of the cero's range, but slightly burning his arm. As they both landed, Shin noticed that Domon's reistsu started to change. "Huh? What is he up to now?"
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 am

*Domon smiles, then uses flash step to appear over Shin's head, swinging his arm down to strike his shoulder. As his arm falls, ice begins to emerge from it, firing into your leg and allowing him to cut your arm with the strike. He then leaps back as he hits the ground, smiling*
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 am

Shin sees that his arm is cut and lowers to the ground in pain, as he holds his shoulder with his hand. "Damn it, What the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:00 pm

*Domon frowns as he ponders the question, stroking his chin* "That's... complicated. I guess you call me a human, because I'm not Shinigami or Hollow, but that's inappropriate too... I'm what happens when a demigod and a Shinigami have kids. If you're asking about my power... well my power is your power."
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Shin laughs as his answer as he stands up on two legs. " You're not a human, demigod, or a shinigami, you are an abomination." He points his sword at Domon. "And do you know what i do with abominations? I destroy them."
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:12 pm

*Domon sighs, rubbing the back of his head* "I suppose that may be true, but I can't just let you destroy me. Would you like to see your power fully realized?" *His reitsu changes again, becoming more familiar* "I think you will like it."
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Shin smiled. "Go right ahead, i love challenges" Shin went into a fighting stance, preparing for anything Domon would do.
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:18 pm

"You see..." *Domon sprouts two wings, one white and one black, and his arms take on corresponding colors.* "My ability works on touch... if I touch you I gain your power."
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Shin looks at the wind as they start to sprout, realizing how he got all of his powers and laughs, "Oh i get it, you are nothing but a leech, sucking the powers of others." Shin's sword started to glow. "I hate leeches" Shin pointed his sword up in the air. "Govern the realms of Heaven and Hell,Shirokokuyougan"
His sword multiplies two,a white sword with angelic wings growing from the hilt and a black sword with demonic wings growing from the hilt. He stands there staring at Domon with a smirk. "Lets get this party started" Shin runs forward with his white sword pointed at Domon. "Giragira Reikikyuushuu" His entire being is covered in a white aura and attacks Domon with a slash
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:57 pm

*Domon smiles, enjoying the cleverness of his enemy as he observes the attack approach him* "Phantom Illusion." *Ten Domon's appear, all moving in seperate directions. One appears above you, slamming an arc of dark energy down as two others send balls of dark energy around you, and two more approach from the other possible angles as the original Domon watches, grinning* "A leech I may be... an abomination, a blight on this world. But I am also myself, and I must stay around to make sure my father's work is not undone, and that you don't have to suffer like we did before..."
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Shin flash steps out of the way of two balls of energy and smirks, as he realizes that these are his attacks. "Nice trick. You werent kidding before about copying others powers." He takes his black sword and holds it in front of his face. "Phantom Illusion" Ten copies of himself appear all in a line. "You guys deal with the wannabes, i get the real thing" They all nod and pursue the copies of Domon. "Im getting real annoyed with you" Shin rushes Domon with his white sword pointed at him. "Renda Mabushii" The sword glows and a barrage of slashes are forward at Domon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing/Training (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Rp Fields :: Grand Forest-
Jump to: