Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing/Training (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet
Power Level: Student
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

Relaxing/Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Shin runs to the middle of the forest and smirks to himself. "Thank god, i couldnt stand another minute in that acadamy." He then sighs and smirks to himself. "That class was so easy to skip, no one will find me here." Shin took out his sword and started slashing away at branches and flowers. "I can do anything a captain can, except shikai and bankai, but that wont stop me. He put his hand out and shouted. "Hadou 31: Shakkao" A red sphere of energy shoots out of his hand and into a tree, leaving scroch marks. Shin smiled. "See, ill take on anyone"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet
Position: Student

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:07 am

Ichigo was standing there training until he couldn't to train himself to no end, he's been training ever since he stepped foot in this area, to exceed his skills to a higher limit. He's been training ever since he heard these particular words "Resolve....Instincts" as it repeats in his head he trains harder and harder. Ichigo pauses and turns around to look a far and sees a strange red energy
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Shin stops training for a moment and notices a faint reistsu.. "There is somebody here" Shin jumped into a tree and ran towards the reistsu. Shin looked afar to see a oranged headed shinigami with a big sword on his back. Shin looked at him with confusion. "Who is that? Ive never that that kid before in my life."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Ichigo looks ahead "Heh its probably some shinigami training" he said as he walked along the forest and he senses a faint reiatsu, he notices it from the start,"Who there....show yourself!!!" he puts a hand on his Zangetsu takes it off "Fine silent type huh....thats annoying if you wont come out.....I'll make you" he spins in a 360 to a make a vicious wind swirl and blow away everything in the area
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Shintaro jumped out of the tree and puts his sword in front of his face to shield him from the wind. He then lands in front of Ichigo, smirking. "Well nice try." Shin laughed proudly
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 am

Ichigo pauses and turns around to a shinigami with a captain level reiatsu, "I thought I was the only one here...it was probably you with all that Hadou power" he looks at the shinigami and his zanpaktou as he noticed that he is a shinigami "You must be new to the SS"
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Shin smirks. "Yeah i am, but i just couldnt stand class anymore so i just left." Shintaro put his sword back and puts both of his hands behinds his head. "So what about you, i've never seen you around here before"
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet
Power Level: Average Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:46 am

*Domon apears in a tree nearby, having felt a massive amount of reitsu from afar* "No, I shouldn't be here..." C'mon. you know you want that power... "No. I am stronger than you..." You really think so? I will never go away... not until you feed on some powers. *Domon watched as the two Shinigami talked, and considered his next move, keeping his reitsu at standard human level*
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Shin smirked as he felt a small reistsu but kept looking at Ichigo the whole time. "So whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 am

Ichigo felt a faint reiatsu "Shinigami Subsitute Kurosaki Ichigo" he said as he introduced himself, looking around to wonder where that reiatsu is coming from
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:38 am

*The small voice in Domon's head made it's move then, sending a shudder down his spine as it took control. Domon cracked his neck and dropped down from the tree, walking toward them casually.* "Substitute Shinigami huh? That's quite a reitsu for a substitute..." *His reitsu jumped as he said this, getting a little excited, but quickly dropped back. Domon approached them and extended his hand, smiling friendily.* "My name is Ishpaleum."
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Shin quickly grabbed his sword as soon as Ish dropped from the trees. "So that was you huh?" Shin smirked. "Dont you know its rude to eavesdrop on people. Especially ones with high level reistsu."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Ichigo got ready also as Ish dropped from a tree, he grabbed his Zangetsu by the handle looking at the mysterious man "How the hell did get here" he thought as he calm down for sec seeing what will happen
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:13 pm

*Domon continues to approach calmly, never breaking his stride as he speaks* "Yes, I recognize that I was being rude... it's jsut that I couldn't resist with such interesting reitsu nearby." *he chuckles slightly, then cocks his head to the left*
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Shin points his sword towards Domon and smirks. "Ill take thatas a complement." Shin sensed there was a kind of menacing aura about him. "So what brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 pm

*Domon smiles, stopping about a yard away from them* "Well, actually I came here to kill you, if you don't mind horribly. I kinda need you out of the way..." *He smiles kindly* "Or at least I need to remove you."
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Shin shakes his head comically and laughs. "I dont see that happening" Shin kept his sword pointing at Domon. "But i give you props on being funny" Shin raised his reistsu
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:22 pm

*Domon sighs and pulls out a coin, flipping it silently. He looks at the result and smiles* "Well, I suppose this should at least be fun." *His reitsu changes, becoming Hollow-like as he points a finger at Shin, which begins to glow with a red light*
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Shintaro looked at Ichigo with a grin. "Im going to go first if you dont mind." Shin flashed step into the air, and came down with a downward slash
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:16 am

*Domon sidesteps Shin as he falls, then leaps back, kicking off a tree to gain momentum as he rises into the air, keeping his finger pointed down at Shin as a Cero is fired from it, spiraling down and crashing into him*
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Shin looked up into the cero with a shocked expression, but flash a few feet in front of Domon. "How...How did you do that? You are not a hollow, unless you are an arrancar." Shin points his sword at him
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:34 am

*Domon smiles broadly, then lands next to Shin, grabbing his arm and throwing him into a tree with a twist of his body, a skilled and well practiced move.* "Just something I picked up from a Hollow before I sent it into the sea..." *he fires another Cero at Shin as flies through the air*
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Shin flashed stepped in the back of Domon and put his hand out. "Hadou 31: Shakkao" The red ball of energy is flown right towards Domon. Then Shin jumps in the air. " Bakudo 4:Hainawa" Suddenly chains are formed around Domon, unabling him to move
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:20 pm

*Domon grunts as the red ball passes through him, tearing through his chest. He then smiles as the wound closed itself and he forced his way free from the chains by raising his reitsu, quickly turning and grabbing Shin by the throat, and tossing him into another tree, attempting to follow up with a Cero again*
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama

Shintaro Takayama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Shin grunted as he was thrown into the tree, and was slightly dazed. Shin shook his head and saw that he was gong to fire another cero. "Not again" Shin flashed stepped under Domon and put his hand out. "Hadou 58: Tenken" A gust of wind blows towards Domon. He then goes above Domon with a downward slash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing/Training (Open)   Relaxing/Training (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing/Training (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Rp Fields :: Grand Forest-
Jump to: