Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival of the betrayed knight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet
Power Level: Vice Captain Level Shinigami
Position: Head Captain
Squad: Squad 1

Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:42 am

*The shard rush up to stop the blade and Soren flashsteps away from the buging ground holding out his arm and a black ball of fire building a orb within his palm and he release in a cero like manner causing the tree to but covred in fire as well as engulfing you two*
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrevolution.heavenforum.com
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Level: Student
Position: Student
Squad: Unassigned

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:35 am

Ichigo looks at the cero and takes his sword "A Cero!?!.....Getsuga Tenshou!!!!" he shouted as he swung a great moon blast to the cero colliding the cero, it made the cero go in 2 directions "Whats wrong....That all you got?!" he said as he shoulder his weapon
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 am

*as the Getsuga Tenshou hit the blast spilt apart and made the blast explode as the other blast cut through trees and the black fire began to spread throughout the graveyard turning this into his plan as such he planned and he smiles and watched as the scene went from a graveyard to a burning hell in a matter of moments and his shards surrounded him as if they were alive*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 am

Ichigo was caught in the flames but manages to escape, "That tears it!!!" he said as he grabs his sword with 2 hands tighten his grip charging his reiatsu to the fullest and lifts his sword up as a manifest of reiatsu to form of a giant mask

ooc: whats the limit to bankai
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:19 am

*The black fire begins to eat at your retisu trying to burn you and soren stands there looking at Thigiliwt and smiles awaiting him and his alcemy and sighs looking at Ichigo* Raising your retisu will do not good the fire will burn it away from your skin in order to burn you as far as I see it since this is Hell's playground now I shall take pity accept defeat and I will save this area and all the people within or They will all die burnt alive by my black flames what is your choice Ichigo Kurosaki?

ooc: 100 posts you have 51 left to aquire
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 am

Ichigo stops for a sec and he hears a voice of his inner self "Looks like you can use some help....I'll lend you a hand but in exchange you cant use your mask ya hear" Ichigo blinks and looks at his Zangetsu "using me wont be easy" Ichigo replied "I know...lets go" he shouted as he dashed straight for soren
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet
Position: Unassigned

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Thigiliwt shoots out of the ground as all the people in the area are suddenly jetisoned from the earth dome and Thigiliwt points his blade at Soren as it begins to grow longer and the guard dissapears as his mask turns pure white*Mr. Soren, I'm afraid you must be stopped*He spoke in a very calm and quiet way, but his threat was real as his energy washed over the area as the earth attacked Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:51 pm

*Soren not effected by the retisu fired and cero-like beam of black fire at the shingami;s while his shard came from all directions and soren launched forward attacking ichigo with a kick to his gut and the shards raining down on thigiliwt*
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Thigiliwt dissipates and appears behind you in the same split second slashing his sword with what seems to be a speed that was nearly untraceable, it seemed this man had had quite a large amount of time to practice*Cry....*The blade transforms into a staff midway and strikes, but the shards in the air seems to have been gathered at the other end of the area by a mysterious force
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:12 pm

*The second you disappear Soren jumps up taking advantage of you and holding out his hand* Your too slow...Hadou 33. Blue fire crash down. *the blue blast fires onto you both as soon as you hit the words Cr- and Soren begins to laugh*
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Thigiliwt says the words*Distort Kouinkentai* and he completely dissappears a moment and appears directly above you with the blade of a scythe next to your neck and his mask has gone to normal as he looks at you*.....You are corrupted, did my sister teach you nothing? Or have you turned to the Dark Brother?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:39 am

Ichigo looks down and looks up and one word whispers in his head "Instincts...." he ready his sword tightening his grip on his sword "There's no point drawing it out, time to end your reign" he shouted as he shunpos above soren, and goes with a strong downward slash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the betrayed knight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Karakura Town :: Graveyard-
Jump to: