Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival of the betrayed knight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet
Power Level: Vice Captain Level Shinigami
Position: Head Captain
Squad: Squad 1

Arrival of the betrayed knight Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm

*Soren who stood at the grave of some young females looks down the others seeming to ignore him as if he didn't exist and he looks down as it began to rain he would have looked rather odd standing there in the rain dress in a black and red kinimo with a zanpaktou at his side the rain dripping off of him and to the humans eye passing through and he knelt down smiling and his had reaching out towards the grave as if to long for the missing person the human when they both were that he loved but now he is a shinigami they both orginally was but he had failed her letting her soul be eaten because he wasn't strong enough now that was going to change he was going to live his life to dedicate it to destroy those who's power gave them the reason to act like kings upon the oppressed to even out all life and as he reached out towards her grave a vague but familar feeling arose the feeling of happiness the long forgotten feeling to feel like himself but he saw something standing in the reflection of his love's grave and he stood up turning his head back* Hmm you seem different as if to recongize me...I would presume your special no doubt or your a spirit like me?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrevolution.heavenforum.com
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet
Power Level: Student
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Thigiliwt walked into the graveyard his mask on and his hood up as his grey eyes stare into the place. This was where it all started for him, before this place was a graveyard, back when this place was a beatiful castle, but that time has long since gone, and so had his family, and his right to even be called a sarron, but now he was here again, looking at the graves with his eyes, no emotion as he began to look about.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet
Position: Student

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Ichigo was at his house he was in his room and lays on his bed and just stares at ceiling and slowly closes his eyes as soon that happened he hears a loud annoying sound which was no other than Kon that jumped and landed on his face.

"ICHIGO!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DO YO-" Kon trailed off as Ichigo picked him up by the tail and threw him to the far wall "Damnit Kon how many times must I tell you to shut up....argh forget it, Im going out" he said as he grabbed his Shinigami badge as he did, he shot out of his body in a shinigami outfit as his real body layed there dead "Kon dont do anything stupid while im gone " he said as he opened the window and shot out to the Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 pm

*feeling the two of the spiritual presencces around him made him place his heands on his zanpaktou and click the blade up and down repeatedly and stared at the man in the reflection and rapidly turn around glaring at him* Hey shinigami answer me I am Soren Kururugi of Squad 1 I won't be ignored. *Soren stares at him with fantasy and hate he didn't like many of the shinigami for the fact that his love died because he couldn't access his powers but if he did would have saved her but then he would have died so his red pupils scanned the man getting a feel about what type of person he really was*
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Thigiliwt speaks up in a polite voice as his spiritual pressure is completely withdrawn and his voice calm, the smell of sake faint on him*Thigiliwt Sarron, Squad 13 officer here*He didn't like being threatened and he adjusted his mask to fully cover his face as his cloak glowed a bit on the inside, still covering him, leaving nothing to be seen of him but the dark green cloak and his black and white mask.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm

*Soren looks at him giving him a small glare of hatred* Shinigami's...why are you here your not following me to get rid of me are you like you did with her...because we are not normal like you even though I am a fallen Noble I can't forgive the sins of shinigami... *Soren looks at im wondering why he was right here on the mysterious night.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Ichigo made his way to the Grave as he traveled building to building, he sensed a powerful reiatsu as he was arriving to the grave. He walked along the grave looking around seeing nothing but tombstones in the area, he gets to a part to where was a gate, he easily hoped over it knowing this way is where the reiatsu is coming from "I have a bad feeling about something....." he said as a fog appeared in his face and he looked ahead, he raised his reiatsu high powerful enough to send the fog away, what he didnt notice was a reiatsu he sensed earlier was very close "Hello anyone here?!"
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:56 pm

The man frowns behind his mask as he touches the symbols within his robes and he nods*I am....remembering...things long past, you are...Soren, I remember you when you first entered the society...its been such a long time....* The man seems truthful, but his voice was young, the very idea he could remember such a thing would make him very old
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 pm

*Soren looks at the man rather emotionless a flat face fell over him and he became quiet not asking why he knew the man's name and he sighs his memories of his years at the Academy hit him rather abrashly and sudden memories of his sword and that he had passed rather wuickly suviving it's destruction and he grabs his head looks up* Y-your...Thigiliwt Sarron I remember some of my Academy days...you was a Captain back then...
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Thigiliwt says nothing at the mentioning of him being a captain and he lowers his head, shadows going over his weary eyes*I believe you have me confused with someone else, Thigiliwt was a great man, I am but a simple man trying to find his way....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Ichigo hears talking and sees a 2 figures in the shadows, he narrows his eyes as he looks at them, he thought as he turned around and looks around minding his business he heard a high pitch sound but he ignored it. As he walked around the graveyard he heard a large hollow nearby it wasnt much of a threat, Ichigo jumps in the air and grabs his Zangetsu as it unwraps itself Ichigo sliced the hollow in half. The dead hollow vanishies in thin air, Ichigo rewraps his Zangetsu and put it on his back walking away once again.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 pm

*Soren listening to the man and screaming screams she's a woman fall down with a large mark simlar to like a sword come out from the bushes and fall down and he looked rather horrified and with a instinct drew out his pure black katana and left thigiliwt to himself rushing after Ichigo coming out of nowhere to atack him* Your sins won't be forgiven...I saw her...what you did to that woman!
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Thigiliwt seemingly dissapears and reappears infront of Soren his White and black katana shining in the moonlight, the blades colors much like his mask as his grey eyes looked into Sorens and he seemed unwilling to keep going*Please....do not hate us....*Thigiliwt's coat glowed as his feet turned to marble and he swiftly kicked at Soren
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Ichigo turns around and sees a shinigami attack him, with quick thinking he grabbed his zangetsu he clash with the mystreious shinigami, as he did he could see this guy was off his rocker both of them sliding across the graveyard which describes how strong he was "Hey what the hell is going on!!?" he said as he pushed him off "Why are you attacking me I never did anything"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:31 pm

*Soren moved his armat flash speed grabbing his foot and and pulling himself over him and turning his body in a way to kick him down trying not to hurt him because he didn't want to and he kicked him down going for Ichigo and he clashed with him earnstly and he sighs* *That girl you killed her this is why shinigami's can never be trusted!
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:35 pm

As the man went for his foot he seemed to appear behind the man a sad look in his eyes as he had his katana in a resting position in his hand*To think you have gone so far into hate....I pity you Soren....*Thigiliwt's mask seemed to be shifting its colors from side to side as if deciding as he held his sword
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 pm

*Soren jumped from Ichigo and stared at thigiliwt and began laughing his retisu veleting the area and and he laughed menicily he ees filled with hate pain sorrow and he looks down as it all came back to him and he opened his eyes they having a look such the hollows not caring what they thought about him now he only wanted revenge* Things seemed to shoot off rather quickly..haha well then I have to face Ichigo Kurosaki the person who fought Aizen and Thigiliwt Sarron of the household of sarron isn't this fun.
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Thigiliwt flinches at the mention of the word Sarron and he steadies himself as he holds his sword and his mask fixes itself balancing its halves as he concealed his reitsu and inside his cloak he had his other hand hidden as it touched a alchemic symbol and the earth began to shoot up under soren to attempt to mek a cage of earth aroung him
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Ichigo shoulder's his Zangetsu "....the hell is your problem" He said as he looked around the graveyard, "Im here cause of the hollows in the area...only hollows"he said as he can sensed soren reiatsu rising, he gets ready for anything "Why would you attack me" as he wonders why is in such a rotten mood as he could tell he was a shinigami, and the other guy he really wasnt quite sure
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:00 am

*Soren stands laughing loudly as Ichigo had asked this question and he become uneasily quiet as he placed his hand on the zanpaktou at his side and drew it out his retisu steadily increasing with anger and sorrow* I can't forgive the likes of you both...Shinigami can never be forgiven...*Soren launches forward at them first at ichigo kicking him blade while pulling his sword up against his zanpaktou and holds out his other hand firing blue fire crash down* hadou 33. blue fire crash down
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 am

Ichigo smirks takes a big swing and a wave of reiatsu in shape of a crescent moon charges at soren right through the hadou "Take that!!" He shouted as the wave continues to haul at Soren "you claim to dispese shinigami and yet you use hollow.....Dont you have any shame!!!
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Thigiliwt stepped back as he set his hand on the ground as the inside of his cloak glowed for a moment and he nodded as the ground turned into spikes, but he seemed careful not to damage the gravestones as the earth struck at Soren, not to hurt, but to entangle him*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:16 pm

*Soren slashes through the retisu wave as if it was nothing and flashsteps behind Ichigo and smiles softly* What about you...I know you have a hollow ichigo...don't deny me that information yet you side with the people that kill Hollows and like you killed that human why do you even care the only reason you fight is because of your mother and how she was killed by a hollow otherwise you would see the truth like me. *Soren holds out his zanpaktou facing a ex-captain and Ichigo kurosaki wasn't good enough for him as he suddenly threw his zanpaktou up in the air* Roar, Kouryuuryouseika. *The zanpaktou spread out in shards of the zanpaktou with black fire surounding them and they covered soren protecting him from the vines and he tilts his head laughing madly*
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Thigiliwt's hands continue to hide in his cloak as he touches a series of symbols within it and his eyes glow* May God have mercy on you....* The earth begins to shake as Thigiliwt sinks into the ground and the earth around the area seems to become sentient as the earth smothers and rolls over the flames as the earth begins to make a dome around the entire graveyard
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Ichigo saw him slash away the wave, in a blink of an eye he hears a voice behind him all he heard was you side with the people that kill Hollows and like you killed that human why do you even care the only reason you fight is because of your mother and how she was killed by a hollow otherwise you would see the truth like me after that Ichigo was pissed, "You think I asked for the hollowifcation.....your wrong, you dont know a damn thing about me!!!" he shouted as he tightens his grip, and his reiatsu grew faster and faster, all the shard of his sword fall to him, it slashed his arms and face, but cause of his reiatsu it didnt phase him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the betrayed knight   Arrival of the betrayed knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the betrayed knight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Karakura Town :: Graveyard-
Jump to: