Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Establishing a base

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet
Power Level: Vice Captain Level Shinigami
Position: Head Captain
Squad: Squad 1

Establishing a base Empty
PostSubject: Establishing a base   Establishing a base I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:27 am

*Soren walks calmly into the base after it had just previously been raided and all the members slaughtered and the place been expectionally cleaned watched as five of his top shinigami officers and went out the establsh the five guard point and Soren slaughtered the rest like pigs heading deeper down into the base awaited the arrivals of the people that came to kill him or well tried to* Muhahahahaha...I will have my revenge against those who stand against me...their price for the foolishness will be their souls.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrevolution.heavenforum.com
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet
Power Level: Average Outcast
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

PostSubject: Re: Establishing a base   Establishing a base I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:55 am

*Domon walks in the area, seeing the Shinigami guards. He leaps foward, grasping their faces, and smashing their heads together, knocking them out. He then turns and silently knocks two others out with a Kido. He froze the final one, then silently moved down(after touching them all of course)*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet
Power Level: Vice Captain Level Shinigami
Position: Head Captain
Squad: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Establishing a base   Establishing a base I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:05 pm

*The shinigami's became rather alert and backing away from Domon having beeen told about his powers formed a base ling activing the respective elements of their zanpaktou releasing their power of fire, earth, ice, lightning, and water and they spread out leaving the dorr open while begin to kill and plunder the siereitei leavnig the door to Soren wide open.*
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrevolution.heavenforum.com
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet
Power Level: Average Outcast
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

PostSubject: Re: Establishing a base   Establishing a base I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:51 pm

"Well that was stupid..." *He walks up to the barrier, laying a finger on it.* "You see, this is a construct of your reitsu, which ties it to you... if it was living it would be one thing, but a barrier like this... touching it is like me touching you kids." *He smiles as he feels the new rush of powers enter him* "I may only be able to use one at a time, but at least I can say that I have what I need from you." *He smiles as his reitsu changes and becomes more Hollow-like.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Establishing a base   Establishing a base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Establishing a base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Seireitei :: Soul society :: Central 46-
Jump to: