Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaining Strength

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet
Power Level: Average Outcast
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

Gaining Strength Empty
PostSubject: Gaining Strength   Gaining Strength I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:45 pm

*Domon arrives on the shore after his long swim. It had taken him two days, even with his new ice power sliding him most of the way. He laid down on the beach, enjoying the feeling of the sand beneath him, and the pounding of the waves, until he heard the roar of that which he came here to hunt. He walked up the shoreline until he spotted the beast, it was a Adjucas Menos, in the form of a lizard. Seeing it's next meal, the beast leaped foward, attacking Domon. Domon leaped to the side, kicking it into the water and watching blood emerge as the attack landed and the Hollow crashed into the water, staining it red. Not much of a hierro....uh-oh. He watched as the wound closed itself and the beast rose, sending it's long tounge out to grasp Domon. Domon grabbed the tounge quickly, and was tossed into the air, where the beast fired a cero, engulfing Domon in the blast, and creating a great smokescreen for a few moments. When the smoke cleared, the lizard Hollow was frozen solid, and Domon was standing in front of it.* "Well... what do I do with you now? I know..." *He pushed the frozen creature out to sea, where it sunk, never to rise again. Domon laughed, having attained even more than he had hoped for.* "I had forgotten how much fun this was!" *He smiled, and practiced firing a Cero from his finger*
Back to top Go down

Gaining Strength
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Rp Fields :: Crystal Ocean-
Jump to: