Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet
Power Level: Student
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Deep within the mountains was an old broken down castle that has now been reduced to ruins, the remnants of thirteen towers are clearly visible and the front wall has been decimated, only the silence of the mountains offers anything to this place. There were no humans or any beings in this place and clouds constantly fill the air in this place, covering it from unwanted visitors, currently Thigiliwt stood in front of the ruins of the fourth tower, were he lived once as memories began to fill his mind of his past as the closest thing to a god on this plane of existence*Its been so long....*He awaits the man he called here
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet
Power Level: Average Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 am

*Domon enters, rather interested in the architecture of the area, recognizing it from his days as a young boy... that was long ago. He looked for the man who claimed to have seen his father, eager to get answers. He claimed to be an old aquaintance, but Domon was doubtful. Domon saw the man, and approached him slowly, speaking as he walked* "Who are you?" *He stops, about three feet away from the man*
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 am

The man stays turned about with his cloak up and for the longest time he does not speak as he stares at his old home, a slight tear forming in his eye as he nodded and put his hood down, revealing his long blonde hair and his mask his eyes unforgetable and grey as he turned and looked at the "boy" before him* Hello Domon...my you have grown, I doubt you remember me, it has been a long time since I have seen either you or your father....*He sighs as his memories go to him and he then undoes the tie on his cloak revealing regal looking clothing* I am Thigiliwt.....*He seemed to want to say more but he does not* The ex-Time Avatar
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 am

"I know of you... not as impressive as I'd hoped. What do you want with me?" *Domon looks the man straight in the eye, and steps foward.* "You said you had information about my father."
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:52 am

Thigiliwt nods*Yes your father.....he was there the day I gave up immortality*He seems to let his mind wander quite a bit, almost as if he was having trouble remembering things, an irony since he was the Time Avatar*Your father....dissapeared that day after the ritual was performed....he is caught...*He seemed to be searching for the words, more like a prophet than out of his memory but he shakes his head*I cannot fully remember, I was hoping seeing his son would help...*His eyes showed he was once much greater than he was now, but his body showed he was a tired man, despite him being young, it seemed as though parts of his memory and his soul had been forcibly ripped out of his body*Something...went wrong that day....
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 am

"What happened? Maybe I can help... if you are a time avatar, then allow me the use of your power, so I can go back and see what happened." *He frowns, shaking his head* "But that would be risky, I might get addicted... can you take us there?"
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:22 pm

He shakes his head as he begins to think back*During the removal....One of my spirits left the body and ruined the ceremony....he stole my powers...and he stole Ishpauleum's weapon while he was in the middle of the ceremony*He begins to strain*I no longer have my powers...and Ishpauleum has dissapeared....I am only a fragment of what I once was.....now the other ten run free....
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 pm

"The other ten.. you mean those spirits inside of you? I can capture them for you. I can gather them..." *Domon smiles and extends his hand with a smile*
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Thigiliwt smiles as a glove appears on his hand and he shakes Domon's* I know of your powers Domon, do not think me a fool, I have visited the alternate realities, this is possibly your weakest form*He chuckles a bit* The other ten must nopt be destroyed....only subdued....and I shall give information for them whan the time is right....
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:57 pm

*Domon withdraws his hand first, then smiles broadly** "Give me what information you have, and I will seek them out. I will do my best to ensure their survival, but if they try to kill me I will do what I must."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)   Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shrine of the Gure-To Juusan (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Rp Fields :: Acient Mountain-
Jump to: