Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drunk in the alley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet
Power Level: Student
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:53 pm

The night life was teaming as a festival went on about the place, and people danced about while the smell of food filled the air, a glorious night for all to see. All about lights brightened every corner of the area, except where Thigiliwt slumped. Thigiliwt stood in a slump against a wall, carrying a large keg of sake in his hand, his mask off and on the top of his head revealing his drunken face and his normally eternal eyes where filled with a drunken look as his face was flushed and his normally braided hair was loose and messy as he simply stood there and laughed as he drank*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet
Position: Student

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:54 pm

It was the end of school, as the students of kankura high runs out the entrance in anticipation, Ichigo was the last one out walking with one hand in his pocket and the other carrying his bag over his shoulder with a narrow face as he always does. "What a long day, its time to go home" he thought to himself. As he walks the streets he remembers the time he first became a shinigami, just the thought of it makes him cringe. As he remember's his sister's was in danger that night and it comes to realized that the reason he became a shinigami was to protect his family and his friends.
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Thigiliwt walks into the open, his katana nowhere to be seen as he looks about hazily at the people about him and he smiles drunkenly*H-h-hi Ggguuyyy*His speach was slurred and he seemed a bit tipsyu as he spoke to Ichigo, he did not notice Ichigo for his reitsu, he noticed him because his hair reminded him of a cake he once had
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm

As Ichigo travels he hears a drunk guy in the alley "What the hell?" he turns and sees the guy, "how the hell he know my name......." he thought with a sigh of relief, as he said he thinks about it "Oh my hair"
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 pm

The man smells heavy of sake and his eyes were hazy as he held out a hand to chake Ichigo's*Niishe tee met me*He gives a goofy smile as he wobbles while he stands, clearly this was a man that had much to much to drink, and tied to his belt was a large keg of sake.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Ichigo crossed his arms "um hello......Im Kurosaki Ichigo?" he said as his eyes kinda blank Neutral , wondering why he thought as he has no clue who this guy is
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:27 pm

The man chuckles and laughs as though there were some joke to be had*Ichi, ichi, ichigo dancing in the snow*He laughs as he falls on his but and hiccups a bit as he looks at the man, but to the trained eye, alchemical symbols can be seen on the inside of his open cloak and he had a soul badge tied on the inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Ichigo blinks as he sees a soul badge, he puts his hand on his pocket which where his badge is, "What heck is he?" he thought as narrows his eyes, "is he a shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 pm

The man gives a drunken smile but then a ringing is heard and he seems to become slightly less drunken at the sound as he pulls the phone from his pocket and flips it open*Huh....Gadduuu...gew*He covers his mouth and vomits nothing but liquid on to the ground and he then stands and shakes his head*Uuuugh too much sagge*He staggers off, but he seemed to be faking it this time. Thigiliwts phone alerted him there was in fact a hollow in the area, maybe it was the one....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Ichigo looks at him and blinks as he senses a hollow is far away, he drops his pack, and runs down the alley with his badge in his hand "Damnit I go through this again" he quietly while running past him, hoping he didnt see his badge
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:03 pm

The man seems to dissapear from everything as several meters away he was in his spirit form, his white katana glowing in his hand as he began to think to himself*Could this one be her....no....*He chased in the direction of the hollow, seeming to fly in the air as he did.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Ichigo saw the man in his spirit form, his gripped tighten on his Shinigami badge as he did, he shot out of his body in a shinigami outfit as his real body layed there dead, he flew through the air with such speed carefully behind him, "Who is this guy?" he thought as he knew something was about to happen but he didnt know what
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:29 pm

The hollow that had appeared was a minor hollow of average strength and he sighed as he drew his blade and glared* Wasting my time.....*Thigiliwt's energys glowed black as his Katana shotened and his datana turned into a short sword for one hand and his mask turned completely black as he stared at the hollow*THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR WAISTING MY TIME*It was a screech from a horrible demon like voice as he attacked at the thing
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Ichigo looks at the man attack the hollow rashly, as he saw him very pissed off for some reason but it didnt matter, he shouts out to him "Wait hold on a sec, you dont know the situation!!" he said as it was too late, he wasnt sure if there were more or one hollow in the area, he stands out of this one just in case he neede help
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Hollows began to swarm, but the man seemed oblivious to numbers as his eyes glowed black and his shortsword seemed to slice through each one precisily and each time it looked like he was about to be struck, he shunpoed behind his attacker and beheaded them in a swift movement as he gave a demon's laugh
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Ichigo saw the hollow which lunged at him, he took his Zangetsu and blocked it but it was heavy than usual "What...the hell?!" he grunted as it weight him down a bit, but with quick thinking he raised reiatsu a bit and made a quick getsuga tenshou to slice it in half. He looks to ahead not suprised a bit "What was is going on" he said shouldering his sword and putting a hand to his side.
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Thigiliwt stands as his blade grows and returns to normal as his mask goes black and white again and his energy turned silver as he turned to look at the man before him*...So your a shiniogami....word of advice, don't get too attached to anything*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 am

Ichigo lowers his Zangetsu as he sighed "Who are you" he said as he points his sword at the man "Yor a shinigami but that doesnt explain that mask " he said in a serious tone
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm

The man turns and looks at him with eyes that seemed to reach through the soul and into the depths of eternity as his drunkeness seemed to be gone and his weapon dissapeared from existance as he looked at Ichigo*I...am a man of no importance....what I am...I am a being that forsook his old life to become a mortal being...and now I live in my eternal youth for the rest of eternity in regret until I can gather my old soul again
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Ichigo didnt know what he meant at first but when he said something about a old soul he knew what he was "Let me guess your a bount arent you" he asked "if you are why do you have shinigami powers like me" he asked again as he wasnt sure if he was one or he just stole the powers
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 pm

(The rank was a mistake, it has been fixed)

The man shakes his head and stares out at the sky and blinked as he began to humm an old song for a moment as he looked back at you with his starry deep eyes and he speaks ominously*I was a bountou once, but now all I am is a Shinigami....do not bother trying to figure it out, very few know my story, if you wish to know more....find my other parts....*With that note he dissapears without even leaving a trace he ever existaed as the area seemed to repair itself
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 am

Ichigo stands up and shoulders his weapon "Looks like this day was weird....for now..but until then lets meet again someday" he said as he walked off "Fight till no remorse" he said silently as he jumps in his body and walks to his house, "I have to win every battle, every enemy in order to protect those who are important to me" he said as he looked up and notices his house was one block away from where he's standing. He walks to the front door with the greeting to his family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drunk in the alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk in the alley   Drunk in the alley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk in the alley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Karakura Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: