Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet
Power Level: Student
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor Empty
PostSubject: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Shinigami Zanpaktou:

Sealed State

Zanpaktou Name: Kouinkentai(Japanese for Killer of Time)/Caelestis-Occisor (Latin for God Killer)

Zanpaktou Spirit:This zanpaktou's spirit takes the form of an old man dressed in white carrying a white scythe and a necklace with an hourglass, his beard nearly touching the ground and his eyes blank and souless

Inner World: This zanpaktou's inner world is blank space, running on for eternity

Type/Element: -

Physical Appearance: In all forms this zanpakto retains a special cloak with alchemic symbols on its inside that allow him to use alchemy on nonliving objects, plants, animals, and himself(Refer to character post) and in unreleased, the blade changes color according to the personality of Thigiliwt. When he is as normal the blade is half black and half white all the way up and down, with a clock on either side of the hilt, but the black clock seems to be moving backwards and the white clock tells correct time. While Agelelic, the blade turns into a nodachi blade of 5 feet in length allowing a hand and a half length blade and no hand guard, both clocks run correctly. While he is Harrigan, the blade turns full black and it turns into a short katana with a one hand hilt, no hand guard, both clocks run in reverse when like this.

Shikai [Officer Level at least]

Release Phrase: Keep moving or you will surely die of age, but do not move to quickly, for you may trip upon the heels of your future self, Distort Kouinkentai*/ Cry Caelestis-Occisor

Shikai Appearance:
Kounkentai:The true form of this blade is a white and black scythe, decorated with clock and yin-yang designs all about it, made of White Gold and Black Silver, and the blade is split black on the right side and white on its left, and at the spot that connects the blade to the main staff of the scythe has a singular large metal eye of gold on either side of the blade
Caelestis-Occisor:This is the weaker form of this blade's shikai for it is saddened for being called such a wretched name. It transforms into nothing but a hideous black/white iron staff

Shikai Powers:
Kouinkentai:
Distort-Only available upon activation of the blade, this stops time around the user for only a few seconds, and he may not effect anyone while this power is activated
From Me to You-All negative effects that would effect the wielder of this blade are also affected by all his enemies
Wing of Angels-A special wing on his left side that gives off a healing aura to Thigiliwt, regenerating him while it is in use(Both wings become Wings of Angels while Agelelic) Only works when holding the scythe
Wing of the Demon-A special wing on his right side that is leathery and impenetrable(Both wings become Wings of the Demon while Harrigan)
Trotsid-Returns the scythe to its users hand
Eye of Clarity-The wielder gains the ability to give someone regeneration just by looking at them(Strengthened during Agelelic)
Eye of Shrouds-The wielder gains the ability to cast an illusion on his enemies simply by looking at them(Power strengthened during Harrigan) Cannot effect someone two levels above his own power, hits people even or one above for three posts, hits lower than his own for six posts, but he must be able to see their face
Wind, Water,Lightning, and Metal control
Telepathy
Telekinesis
Black Side Absorb-If an attack hits the black side of the blade, the attack's energy is transferred to the user
White Side Reflect-Whenever any form of attack goes at the white side of the blade, that damage is instead dealt to the person who hit it
Caelestis-Occisor:
Distort
Trotsid
Telepathy
Telekinesis

Bankai [Vice Captain Level at least]

Bankai Release Phrase: Let the heavens open as I let the power of life wash over me, Dance like the Heavens Kouinkentai

Bankai Appearance: The wings that appeared (Assuming he used Kouinkentai) become three of each on each side of his body as his skin becomes like silver and his Scythe changes into a necklace that has an hourglass on it

Bankai Powers: Try Again-Thigiliwt has the power that once per fight he can reset the events of the battle as though they never happened, and everyone within the effect is at their maximum potential.
Cloak enhancement-His cloak can now make him intangible and invisible, but he cannot effect anyone while he is like this, but he cannot be effected by anything, this has a 6 post limit, and a 3 post recharge
Elemental Master-Gains the elemental controls of Darkness, Light, and Wood
All previous powers enhanced
The Black and White Side abilities have transferred to his left(White) and right(Black) hands

Kounkentai is the true form of his katana, but he refers to it as God Killer while it is in its sealed state, so as to keep his true blades name hidden from those who would have it

Last edited by Thane on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet
Position: Student

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:34 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet
Power Level: Vice Captain Level Shinigami
Position: Head Captain
Squad: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:51 pm

umm unapproved.

Elemental Master-The user gains full control of all the elements
All previous powers enhanced
For whom the bell tolls-When an opponent runs out of reitsu, Thigiliwt can use this once per fight to automatically rip their soul from their body and devour it, gaining their shikai in addition whenever he activates his own blade

I will not allow "For who the bell tolls" under no circumstance and i will not allow the other if so you should only be able to control 2 to 3 like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrevolution.heavenforum.com
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Ok, for one, he gets no weapon when in this state, and two, for whom the bell tolls is a finisher attack, very few people go to 0 reitsu but w/e
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:00 pm

I don't care couldn't you think of something with with more a bang instead of something that rips out there soul and gives you the shikai?
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Thigiliwt is not a flashy character unlike most of my others, he is straight foreward, plus its only their shikai and only while he is in bankai
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh yeah well me and Ishpaleum have pretty nasty shikai's and you have enough powers >.<
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm

You guys never die anyway why does that even matter in the least?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Can't you come up with a different finisher?
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Well theres this version

For Whom the Bell Tolls-When any number of opponents runs out of reitsu, Thigiliwt's hourglass on his nack gives them six posts to beat them, or else be removed from time and space

OR

Annihilation-once per fight Thigiliwt can form a blade of light darkness and nature in his hand and bring about mass chaos to the field
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Well...like what kind of Chaos O.o xD
Back to top Go down
Thane
Officer
Thane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Any kind of chaos I dang well please XD
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:33 pm

I'll take that as you'll have it for one post and create a big blast and won't suck up the enemies soul stealing any of there attacks if that is the case then deal approved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor   Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kouinkentai/Caelestis-Occisor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Approved weapons-
Jump to: