Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshi
Admin
Tenshi

Character sheet
Power Level: Vice Captain Level Shinigami
Position: Captain
Squad: Squad 4

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:46 am

Tenshi sighed as he looked at the broken shape of the Sokyoku, this place held so many memories - both good and bad. It was strange how a place that seemed so calm... Almost peaceful... Could be the centre of the seireitei and a place where so much death had happened. Lying downin the grass, Tenshi stared up at the sky thoughtfully and closed his eyes. In a matter of mements he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Character sheet
Power Level: Officer
Position: Lieutenant

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:59 am

After awhile Xeon get's soo bored,and got an excellent idea!While Tenshi was laying down on the job I secretly snuck up on him "Rawr!" Xeon laughs historicaly "why are you day dreaming?!" Xeon asked while still snickering
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet
Position: Head Captain
Squad: Squad 1

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:01 am

*Sensing the other two on excution hill figures he might head up there as well seeing as he was feeling rather bored Finding Tenshi and the other shinigami looks at Tenshi asleep* Hey Tenshi and....?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrevolution.heavenforum.com
Tenshi
Admin
Tenshi

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:04 am

Tenshi sits up, yawning widely and glares at the two shinigami leaning over him. Yet again, they decide that waking me up when I'm sleeping is in fact a good idea... Tenshi thinks bemusedly. Switching his gaze to Soren, he stares blankly for a few moments before realising he's supposed to reply, "Oh, this is Xeon," he says, pointing at the other shinigami and smiling, "He's in my Squad..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:07 am

Xeon leans on Tenshi's should. "yup yup!thats me!!" Xeon points at himself.After a moment he jumps over to Soren "I have never seen you befor,who are you suspose to be?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 am

*Soren looking at the new Shinigami sighs stands to his full height* I am Captain Commander Soren Kousen...nice to meet you Xeon...now back to business...Tenshi I wish to tell you that I propose we have a squad vs squad challenge do you accept?
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Admin
Tenshi

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 am

Stretching his arms out in a yawn, Tenshi stands up and looks at Soren slightly annoyed, "And I'd just managed to get some sleep as well... I accept your challenge Soren, when and where did you have in mind?" Tenshi says, sounding curious. He glances over at Xeon and smiles at him reassuringly, as if to say Don't worry, he's not going to hurt you with me here.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:18 am

Xeon jumps back on Tenshi's shoulders. "A fight?oh yay,a good brawl never hurt anyone,or maybe it has,what if they died,oh my god I don't want to die,dieing doesn't sound fun at all!" Xeon says in a ramble. "Either way,we can so do this Tenshi!"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:23 am

*Soren watches their Captain Liutenant relationship and he sighs after all he was never close to his subornates but even if he was hopefully never that close maybe he is meant to just be a cold person* anyways...lets go...live, Amatsukami. *His zanpaktou turns pure white and glow with a inner light that shines out from the blade and his uniform changes into a form similar to ichigo's but the white end flared out with the inner black was full and not messed up*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Admin
Tenshi

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:29 am

Tenshi tenses slightly, drawing his own zanpaktou and standing in front of his new Lieutenant protectively, watching Soren for signs of an attack, Placing his hand over Xeon's eyes, Tenshi says, "Shine Kashoku!" a bright flash of light lighting up the area in a blinding burst. When it clears Tenshi holds his own double bladed released zanpaktou in his hands, the pure white of the blades marred only by a small black tip - as if the blade had been stained so deep by blood that it had never cleaned off properly. "Your move Soren," Tenshi says.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 am

Xeon stays clinged to Tenshi's shoulder,trying to studdy Soren. Xeon whispers to Tenshi "We can so do this" in a sarcastic tone
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:44 am

*Soren seeing he was against two holds out his blade and turns it upside down slowly and takes in a deeep breath* Spread your peace and vanish evils that harm the everlasting peace bankai Amatsukami. *He drops his blade and as it falls to the grounding shimmer pure white it shatters away and the outside ara becomes surrounded by a dark aura like curtain and from it a dome of white blade surround all of us and Soren flashstepps leaving after images* I hope your ready because this is no joke.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Admin
Tenshi

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 am

Oh, crap. Tenshi thinks, watching in horror as Soren unleashes his Bankai, It looks like this os going to be one hell of a fight, I'm still too weak to use my own Bankai yet... Shifting his face into a more serious expression and shaking the sleep from his head, Tenshi shifdts to a Kido casting stance and calls out "Bakudo number 26. Kyakko," directing it at Xeon. To all extents and purposes, it seems as if Xeon has disappeared off the face of the planet and his reiatsu can no longer be sensed. Shifting his attention back to Soren, Tenshi flash steps away and chases after Soren, "I'm always ready, though this should prove to be interesting to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:58 am

Xeon starts to plan out what he is going to do,or what he can do that will phase Soren. Xeon then runs off to try to see if his little plan that he skemed will work
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:01 am

*Soren smiling pointed a finger in between the location of where is liutnenant and him was hiding and a white zanpaktou appeared there and exploded it's power to that similar of a cero trying to seperate the two Soren moves around to Tenshi's location summoning a zanpaktou to his hand*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Admin
Tenshi

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:06 am

Tenshi dodges the blast and flashsteps away to the other side of the field, hopefully far away from wherever his Lieutenant had gotten himself too. Standing his ground, he shifts to a defensive posture and waits for Soren with a small smile on his face, "Come and get me Soren!" Tenshi calls out in a playful tone. Lets see how long I can hold him off... Maybe if I'm lucky my powers will come back and I can use my own Bankai. Tenshi thinks, his mind a frenzy of thought.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 am

Xeon just keeps waiting for the opertune momente for him to try his plan,just staying a few deet away from Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:12 am

*Soren clashes with tenshi and points one of his hand at his leg hoping that the sword would at least phase on his leg acting like a thrust while he holds off his normal zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Admin
Tenshi

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:16 am

Tenshi spins his zanpaktou in a defensive arc, blocking Soren's attacks before he quickly flash steps away again, watching Soren from the other side of the filed once more. I can't keep running away... He'll catch me eventually... Tenshi thinks, steeling himself for Soren's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am

"Way of Binding 37: Suspending Star" Xeon Attempts to catch Soren in the star then once he is in it "Way of Destruction 31:Shot of Red Fire" Xeon wait patiantly for the smoke to clear to see if his plan succeded
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:23 am

*Soren getting caught up in the strap gets hit but flares his reitsu around his body since his bankai increased his reitsu among other things the kidou had barely singed him and he scoffs at the shinigami officer and he pointed in the direction of the kidou* Hadou number 33. Blue fire crash down. *The kidou fires powerfully and quickly at the new shinigami*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Admin
Tenshi

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:28 am

Taking advantage of the distraction, Tenshi flashsteps in behind Soren and stabs his blade towards the Head Captain's back, focusing his reiatsu on the point so that it will cause as much damage as possible. Before he can launch a counterattack, Tenshi flashsteps away again, panting slightly from the exertion of running so much, his blade tipped with red now instead of black.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:31 am

Xeon Realizing that he couldn't dodge the attack quickly tryed to reduce the damage taken by casting his own kido "Way of Destruction 31:Red Shot Flame" But he doesn't manage to stop all of Sorens Kido
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:36 am

*Soren getting stabbed in the back a little slightly angered him but seeing as he wasn't trying to omplately overpower them quite yet allowing them to build on their teamwork he backs off a bit to take a small breather while the swords rotated around all of them*
Back to top Go down
Tenshi
Admin
Tenshi

Character sheet

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 am

Tenshi flashsteps over to his Lieutenant who is now visible after being hit by the kido, and touches his zanpaktou's unbloodied tip to Xeon's wounds, muttering, "heal," the zanpkatou glows brightly and when it clears Xeon's injuries are gone. Tenshi flashsteps again, back towards Soren. He stops a few metres in front of him and smiles, "come on Soren, stop playing with us and make it interesting already," Tenshi says, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Seireitei :: Soul society :: Sokyoku Hill-
Jump to: