Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Appearing in prison

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet
Power Level: Average Outcast
Position: Unassigned
Squad: Unassigned

Appearing in prison Empty
PostSubject: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 pm

*Ishpaleum wakes up with a massive headache, his eyes watering as he looks around. He appeared to be inside a cell of some kind.* What did I do last night... oh yeah! *Ish remembers the bar fight he was in... there were only 20 men, so he finished them and drank everything he could... he must have been arrested while he was asleep. "Last time I'm touching the stuff..." *He sits, waiting as a guard enters*
*Guard* "well young man, it would seem you'll be here for a while... you killed some people last night. I'm just here for some information... first, what's your name?"
"Darkling Jinsei."
"Place of residence?"
"None."
"Occupation?"
"None."
"Ok, well it's good to get kids like you off the street."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet
Power Level: Vice Captain Level Shinigami
Position: Head Captain
Squad: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:51 pm

*Soren runs into and looks at the guard* Soren Kousen of squad 1 my Vice captain gave orders to check out the prisoner and guard him for the excution...for murdering some of them and placing the rest in the 4th divisions care.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrevolution.heavenforum.com
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

*Ish looks at the new arrival* "Kousen huh? So, how many lived? Wait... EXECUTION?!" *His eyes grow wide at the implications*
"Just what did I do last night?" *he checks for his blade and finds it missing* Much more careful than before...
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:38 pm

*Soren turns to the guard his shinigami outfit inverted in colors and he sighs* You may go I wish to speak to the criminal alone... *The guard nods and walks out and soren turns to the criminal* You....you said my name what is it...and yes you being excuted for the murder of some shinigmi's...
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:41 pm

"Oh, did I say your name? Sorry... I just have known a few kids by that name. Anyway, do you really think execution is appropriate here? I mean come on! I'm a first time offender! Look me up... Darkling Jinsen."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:44 pm

*Soren shook his head and sighs* Hmph Murder is nothing I can let you get away with and plus...I might be inclined to let you go if you tell me about the Kousen family...
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:47 pm

"Murder? Hey, they started it... I was just better, and do you not know of your own family? That is very sad... you come from good stock boy."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm

*Soren was getting confused* I know my family I want to know what you know about them that's not that hard to understand....Jinsen darkling *Soren grabs his head again with the images of a hollow killing him and he falls to the ground and he opens his eyes which were know blood red* Shut up and tell me about the hollow!
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:58 pm

*Ish's eyes narrow as he stands up* "Hollow... kid, are you ok? I'll think about telling you some stories if you get me my Zanpakto." *he smiles* "by the way, you might want some eyedrops."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:07 pm

*he smiles and grabs at Jinsen pulling him close to the bars and moving his face away* Don't you dare disgrace me by calling me a Hollow...I am not that sickening spirit nor would I be that weak so if you tell me about my past I will give you you zanpaktou a release you.
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 pm

*Ish looks Soren in the eye* "You know, kids today are really something. I'll tell you what, I can give you a book on one your ancestors. Just hurry up and let me out."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 pm

*Soren gives you the evil eye* ....Grr..Fine you better not run off as soon as I let you out or god help me I will find you and slaughter you. *Soren takse out his zanpaktou and and slashes a couple of the bars big enough the let you step out freely*
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:24 pm

*Ish steps out* "Run? From a runt like you? Sorry kid, but babies don't concern me, regardless of whether I gave up my powers." *he smiles and produces a book from the air* "Here you go... another Soren too."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:28 pm

ooc: mean Jinsen?

Ic: *Soren takes the book and opens it and he looks back at Jinsen with a evil glare* I am the ONLY Soren in the Kousen caln anyways what is this supposed to mean this in a diiferent language or do you think playin some sort of game with me will get you miserble life over with faster?
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:31 pm

OOC: Well, most. Explaining why he can't use all the crap he normally could.

IC: "While my life may be miserable it is not your place to end it..." *he looks at the book* "Oh, sorry... this is written in Aishian. I'll translate it." *he passes his hand over the book, and the words seem to shift*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 pm

*Soren just hands the book to him* You read it because I am growing sick of your crap... *This Soren did not seem to be the calm that that he usually was and all the sudddenly his close his eyes again and he somhow reverted back to his old state of being*
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:46 pm

"Back to normal I see... do all of you end up possessed, or is it just a coincidence? Anyway, you have what you wanted, so I guess I'll be going..."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm

*Soren caught his breath and held out of his zanpaktou flashstepping in front of Jinsen Darkling* H-how did you get free..and get back in your ceel or I will be forced to use my zanpaktou to place you be in there!
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:52 pm

"I see... so it's like that. Look kid, I can deal with you later, but right now I gotta go..." *Ish makes an extremely small cut on Soren's arm* "You have about an hour to get that treated or you will lose that arm."

OOC: lol references
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 pm

ooc: auto hitting much?

Ic: *Soren is cut form the blade and looks at Jinsen and sighs* I don't care know I will defeat you and find out who released you and put them in the jail with you. *Soren had a different gleam in his eye and he begin to raise his retisu*
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:02 pm

OOC: lol only for storytelling

IC: "Well, I know this may be a shocker, but you released me... and made a deal with me. See that book? Yeah, read it. That's why you let me go."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:08 pm

*Soren looks at ishpaleum and sighs* No your wrong you must have posessed me or something because I would never....betray the oul soceity anyways what is in the book?
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:12 pm

"The story of one of your ancestors... you might want to read it, he is similar to you. Now, are you going to allow me to leave and save your arm or are you going to waste time fighting me?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:02 pm

*Soren gave him a strange look and look over at the book wanting to know about his appearant ancestor which resembled him and he moved to the book and loooked down at it read it not quite understanding what it say too entranced to pay attention to Jinsen*
Back to top Go down
Domon
Average Outcast
Domon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:48 pm

*Ish quickly turned and cut a hole in the wall with little effort, then leapt out* "You had best remember to return that when you're done!" *he left, heading for the woods* One day in and already I'm a wanted criminal... and I meet another kid... gah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appearing in prison   Appearing in prison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appearing in prison
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Seireitei :: Soul society :: Senzaikyu-
Jump to: