Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

It is the basic Bleach series by Kubo Tite with more of a twist to it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Execution Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet
Power Level: Student
Position: Student
Squad: Unassigned

The Execution Grounds Empty
PostSubject: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Ichigo walks to the hill and looks at the execution grounds, which reminds him of the grusome battle he had with Byakuya to save Rukia ".....this place I have so many memos of the Soul Society" he said as he takes his Zangetsu and pulls it out and looks at it "....you helped a lot that day...old man...thanks"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet
Power Level: Vice Captain Level Shinigami
Position: Head Captain
Squad: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:47 pm

*Soren feeling a familiar reatisu on the grounds calmly walks up their feeling another shinigami and a human this puzzled him a bit and stood by the Shinigami which had strawberry red hair and a gaint cleaver type zanpaktou at his back* A nice day to be here at the Seireitei isn't Shinigami...so what brings you up to the newly rebuilt Seireitei?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrevolution.heavenforum.com
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Ichigo looks up and sees another shinigami, he wasnt sure if the person was gonna attack or what "Just remembering some old memories of the ol days thats all" he said looking around at the area seeing that its change alot since last time he was here.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 pm

*Soren sat not even moving his reatisu towards a hostile manner or in fact moving it at all it was like you wasn't even there and he stared out at the seireitei* Ah yes you know Aizen's rebellion was 10 years to be precise...too bad I just joined the soul society.... anyways you must be Kurosaki Ichigo....how amusing my name is Soren Kousen...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Ichigo looks at him realizing how calm his reiatsu level is but there sure was a lot of it "It nice to meet you Soren....and your right I am Kurosaki Ichigo... subsitute shinigami" he said
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 pm

*Soern smiles lightly and calms it down and sighs* So other then coming to the Seireitei is their anything that you are here for visiting to the seirreittei my family rebuilded...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Ichigo shoulders his zangetsu "Well I was just checking up upon the soul society...seeing if everything is all right" he said looking at the society from afar "Looks like there was no sign of trouble"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:37 pm

*soren looks back over at Ichigo a slight glare protruding from his eyes at him as if he took that as a insult* Hmm yes everything is I will make sure of it it is my duty Kurosaki.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Ichigo noticed the glare from soren, he just ignores it and looks at the cliff "the last thing we need is arrrancars and bounts to invade the society"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:51 pm

*Soren smiles lightly and looks at him* You can't say much on invading the Soul Society...you invaded on the intent of saving that Kuchiki girl...but that is well now I would have figured you came here to train.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Ichigo nods "Yeah I did it was much boring at the academy so I decided to come here"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:15 pm

*Soren jumps back and awaits Ichigo's movements placing his hand on his zanpaktou and raising his reatisu* I see well your lucky I am in need of finding someone to help me sharpen my skills so how it Kurosaki me and you have a bit of a spar up here on Sokyoku Hill? *he also hears a voice in his head speak wisely* About time you decided to fight someone again I thought I was growing to dull to fight for you but it seems the other way now let's show this pup shall we Soren?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Ichigo looks back "I hadnt have a fight in a long time...I guess it will be good to sharpen our skills.lets see if you can beat me" he said narrowing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:25 pm

*Soren sighs and waits for his movements* well come on then and stop wasting time because I want this to be as hard as you can make it and sense both of us has lost our ability to use bankai this should be fair.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Ichigo looks at him, in a blink of the eye he shunpos in the air behind him, he comes down with a reiatsu charge slash at max speed
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:21 pm

*Soren drawing his zanpaktou san around and clashed with Ichigo pushing him up following through with a forceful knee to his gut and fully drawing his zanpaktou out and slapping him with his scabbard*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Ichigo clashed with him and got kick in the gut, but he dodges the scabbard attack, seeing soren was able to draw his sword, he lands on the ground only a few feet away from soren "Here we go"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:37 am

*Soren holds out his blade and points it straight upand smiles his reatisu condensing within his his body each spiritual particle acting like a brand new synapses of his body* ...Shatter, Mokushiro... *A flash of light erupts from his body and his zanpaktou turns pure white and his uniform changes to a style similar to ichigo's bankai but it was white and each of the end flares out making the black somewhat longer and his zanpaktou in addition a brilliant light shine out*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 pm

Ichigo charges at Soren with authority to go for a close sword fight, up close and personal the way he always fight, he shunpos around to catch him off guard "Well thats odd you look just like me in my bankai"

ooc: that shouldve been your bankai XD
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:11 pm

*Soren looked down at his uniform and his sword* Uhh well...The white is flared out but the black underneath is completely fine and believe me...I never meant to do this the is just my released forms abilities. So how amusing well then shall we continue our match? *Soren gets in stance ready to fight Ichigo again after his released he felt somwhat weirded out by his appearance not fitting for a guy with amensia as the so called him*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Ichigo looks at his abilities, he swings his sword back, while raising his reiatsu "Getsuga Tenshou!!!" he fired a massive crescent moon blast at blazing speed towards soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:12 pm

*Soren looks at Ichigo with Interest and slashes his blade up calmly saying the powers name* Awaishuuha... *they seem to collide making a strong explosion the light shimmering and blinding Soren temporarily* Argh...Hmm it seemss mine is close to your release...despite our looks we seems to be a equal match for now...
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Ichigo puts his arm up to his face due to the light blinding him a bit, while that was going on he decided to take advantage while the light was still shineing he sensed sorens reiatsu and shunpos above him from behind from above he slashes downward to the ground at him
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:58 pm

*Soren taking a step forward senses Ichigo turns around and clashes with Ichigo pressing on his Cleaver type blade getting his arm cut open he seemed different his eyes went from a light blue to a red color nd he began to laugh* ...Finallyhe trust his battle instancts to me and don't let me fool you I am stil soren not some punk hollow within him so I hope your ready to die!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Ichigo stands as he looks at his opponent charging he flash steps and wanting to clash with Soren "I saw your eyes..Soren Im starting to know your skills"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Execution Grounds   The Execution Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Execution Grounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Seireitei :: Soul society :: Sokyoku Hill-
Jump to: